Our ceramic igniters are perfectly suitable for wood pellets, but also for the ignition of wood chips, logs, coal briquettes or other solid fuels (biomass such as corn, etc.) and do not leave you in the cold!
The hot surface igniters are usually offered as a ready-to-install solution that is easy to assemble.
The ignition takes place via air heating. The glow starter is thus extremely resistant to oxidation and corrosion, extremely durable and resilient. Depending on the operating conditions, the heater has a lifetime of up to more than 100,000 heating cycles.
Technical data and dimensions
* A fraction of the energy consumption compared to conventional air-heaters
* Time to ignition: 60 – 90s
* Tested to 90,000 cycles
* Easy to install and retrofit
* Fits any steel-tube with an inner diameter of >18mm
* Application-temperature: 1000°C in steady-state performance; temporary 1200°C
* Cannot overheat even with blower failure
* AC: 220V
* Fully electrically insulated; no exposed electric contacts
* Impervious to oxidation and corrosion
* Dimensions: l = 93mm, d = 11.5mm
* Will Ignite wood chips, split logs, coal briquettes or other biomass, corn etc.